Sunday, January 24, 2010

Still Waiting Patiently

(Patiently...I don't know about that! But we are doing our best)

Dixie and the GLA staff are still in Miami and unsure if they are able to get a flight back to Haiti today. If they can't, they will fly into the Dominican and drive back.

Brady and I have not yet booked flights to Montreal. Many families are there waiting already, but we are kind of waiting until we get final word. (Oh yeah...we're PRETTY sure it's Montreal now...)

Will post as soon as we know more! (I seem to be saying this a lot lately!)

2 comments:

  1. Franklin and Denise GuillaumeJanuary 24, 2010 at 11:41 AM

    We have been following your blog this week and are so excited to see that you will be reunited with Trey very soon! Our thoughts and prayers are with you as you wait for final confirmation for travel. Many blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope they get out so soon heidi.
    i'm doing a dance for you. and i am buying a web cam so we can all cam it up!
    cathleen

    ReplyDelete