Heidi, I know I teased you about blogging but honest to God I check this darn thing 8 times a day!!!! And I want to cry for happiness for all your friends that I don't even know! I can not even imagine how You and Brady feel! Can't wait for the Big post from your family!! XOXO Cathron
- May 12, 2007: Attended International Adoption course - May 2007 to March 2008: Compiled Dossier - March 27, 2008: Dossier arrived at GLA - March 19, 2009: Received proposal for Trey Amos - May 25, 2009: File submitted to IBESR - November 25, 2009: File out of IBESR - November 27, 2009: File submitted to Parquet - January 12, 2010: Earthquake in Haiti that changed everything - January 13-27, 2010: Canadian and Haitian Gov'ts working to expedite adoptions already in process - January 27, 2010: Gotcha Day! Trey Amos home forever!
Praise God for His goodness and Faithfulness. Now we are just waiting to see a pic of the two of you with Trey. It will happen!!!!
ReplyDeleteHeidi, I know I teased you about blogging but honest to God I check this darn thing 8 times a day!!!! And I want to cry for happiness for all your friends that I don't even know! I can not even imagine how You and Brady feel!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait for the Big post from your family!!
XOXO Cathron
God is soooooo good!!! You guys will be next!!!
ReplyDeleteOOO I also had the pleasure of meeting Chancelet what a beautiful boy! All the best to both of the families!
ReplyDelete