I know, my darling...that's how we all feel about this.Joe took this pic of Trey Amos today. So, we heard from our MP again tonight. He is quite confident our kids will be home "within days." We still don't know exactly what that means. But we know things ARE happening...slowly but surely.
The Canadian adoptive parents are unclear if ALL children in the adoption process are included in the group of children Immigration is working on getting out. We are praying that ALL our kids come home, no matter what stage of the adoption process they were at. If they were matched with prospective parents, let them come home NOW and have the paperwork completed in Haiti after Haiti recovers.
I'll update as soon as I know more.
Hi Heidi - I got your blog address thru Yvonne on HP (I'm Renae - RNicho). I just wanted you to know that we have been praying non-stop for you and your DH and for Trey Amos. Praying you can get your son home very, very soon!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Renae
Been praying for Haiti, so many connections through people, and now I will be praying for your family and others in this craziness. God IS our refuge. A very present help. Psalm 46.
ReplyDeleteSheila