Wow...we are so grateful, happy, and exhausted. Trey Amos is home...sleeping like an angel upstairs in our room. It has been an incredible, long day, and I will tell you all about it tomorrow...but for now thank you to all and good night!
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh Happy Happy Happy Day!! Praise God!! We are all so Happy for you and Brady and can't wait to see the photos of your son - Trey Amos!!
ReplyDeleteWe are so sorry for all you have had to go through but just praise God this has a beautiful, happy ending....So happy for you both.....Praying you will all have a wonderful and exciting new life together.
Praise God! STEF (from MS)
We're so happy he's home!
ReplyDeleteSleep well ALL of you!
Aunt Lottie
I've been following your site since you posted (or somebody did) on the Canada/Ethiopia yahoo site. I am so happy for the three of you. What an emotional journey it has been. It is so good to see these children home with their new families. Congratulations.
ReplyDeleteHeidi- I have tears of joy!!!!!!!!!!!!! I remember the first few weeks of Jonas sleeping upstairs and I would go up and look and be amazed that finally our little brown boy was asleep in our house. I never thought it would be possible!!!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS Brady and Heidi, and welcome home Trey! Hey Heidi, I think that "Gotcha Day"should become a National holiday. Can you petition the government and make this happen too? Enjoy every second as a family. Rest well and play hard! Lisa
ReplyDeleteWelcome home TREY!!!!!! Jill :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Tell my little nephew "welcome home".
ReplyDelete-Uncle Jon
oh!!! so happy! so hapy!!!
ReplyDeleteCathleen
Hey Heidi, Brady and Trey,
ReplyDeleteWe go to church with your mom and dad (and I graduated from TWU around the same time as you did)...and I have been following your blog for a while now. You guys have been the subject of a lot of prayers, and it is so amazing to see joy come out of such a horrible situation. God does work in the midst of crazy events! We will continue to pray for your little family as you learn to live, laugh and grow together!
Wishing you countless blessings,
Melanie Visscher
Praising God that Trey Amos is home.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see the pictures.
Blessings,
Melinda (Miracle Seekers)
Hi Brady and Heidi
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy for you!! You have been in our prayers. May you be further blessed in the years to come together!!
Nicole Neuberg (Dave's sister)
Aaaahh! What an incredible feeling it is for me. I can only imagine what it is for you. Of course, going through this with Donna certainly helps bring it home.
ReplyDeleteBlessings to you three. Can't wait to see little Trey, though I realize that may be a while.
God be praised!
Roy