
Amos is a very happy little baby who is always smiling! He is also very strong, especially when he is on his stomach. Amos is able to hold his body up on his stomach without using his arms for support. He seems to especially love this perspective on the world, and he will quite happily play with all the toys and the rattles on the floor around him.
Amos is able to sit independently, and he has been for a while. He is much more willing to do so now, as he did not used to have the patience to sit! Amos is rolling over in both directions and enjoys rolling over and over again! He is working on crawling, but for now Amos gets around in more of a scoot.
Weight: 16 lbs 11 oz
Height: 66cm / 26 inches
Adoption status: IBESR




I swear that is an outfit I sent!!! I sent the exact thing to Anri! Cute boys!
ReplyDeleteYour baby is
A. cute
B. gonna be a giant! he is growing so much!!!
Cathleen
Oh, I loved seeing these Heidi! Thanks for posting them! Love the pictures... he is a cutie.
ReplyDeleteGreat photos! He so just doing SO well!!!
ReplyDeleteI too can't wait to hear that he's coming home!!
Aunt Lottie
I think it's illegal for babies to be as cute as Trey is (and still getting cuter!)
ReplyDeleteAwesome to catch up on all the news... he's grown so much in just two months!
I can't wait to hear that Trey's at home in Edmonton (and needs a babysitter... tee hee)
Best of luck to ya!
(Fridge)