Saturday, August 22, 2009

Gma and Gpa: Day 5 in Haiti

I am a little late posting these, but here are a few pictures from yesterday. Yesterday I was in that mood again...I was completely convinced we should sell the house, sell everything we own, quit our jobs, temporarily leave our beloved Sam with our folks, and MOVE TO HAITI!!!! Just for the next year or so...while we wait for this adoption to be completed! Is that such a bad idea? Brady has to reign me in a bit sometimes...:)

Mmm...Breakfast!


Looking at Buddy. Remember Buddy? He is the Build-a-Bear doggie that has our voices in it for Trey Amos to listen to. My mom and dad say Trey Amos is pretty mesmerized when they squeeze Buddy and he can hear us talking to him.


Aww...just love this pic.



Hanging out on the balcony with Grandma.




Playing with one of my new toys.




Talking to Grandpa after supper.

Looking at pics of mommy and daddy again.


Oh, I'm just the cutest thing ever, aren't I???!!!


1 comment:

  1. That is ONE CUTE KID!!!!

    I'm printing these every day for Beppe and she's REALLY enjoying seeing the pictures! Isn't technology wonderful! Drives me nuts sometimes - but at times like these it's great!

    Aunt Lottie

    ReplyDelete