While on our little excursion to Bend, Oregon, we hit the outlet baby stores and just couldn't resist making a few purchases for our little superstar! Check out all these cute clothes for when Trey Amos comes home:
Auntie Chrissy got right in on the spoiling action, of course:
Honestly, this is the only time in life when you can get away with wearing articles of clothing that say things like:
And a little Michael Jordan action never hurt anyone!
I am so glad you posted these pictures Heidi!!! I love all the outfits... I am sure you guys had a great time shopping (it's so much fun to be able to do this in life, huh?!)
looks like you had a blast. I so often look and start to want to buy, buy, buy!!!! I bought one that says "the best looking" in Spanish-I couldn't resisit it! Cathleen
Such adorable outfits! Trey's going to be such a stylin' baby. He's is such a blessed little boy. Only adopted babies get to be *chosen* by their mommas. So happy for you Heidi!
- May 12, 2007: Attended International Adoption course - May 2007 to March 2008: Compiled Dossier - March 27, 2008: Dossier arrived at GLA - March 19, 2009: Received proposal for Trey Amos - May 25, 2009: File submitted to IBESR - November 25, 2009: File out of IBESR - November 27, 2009: File submitted to Parquet - January 12, 2010: Earthquake in Haiti that changed everything - January 13-27, 2010: Canadian and Haitian Gov'ts working to expedite adoptions already in process - January 27, 2010: Gotcha Day! Trey Amos home forever!
I am so glad you posted these pictures Heidi!!! I love all the outfits... I am sure you guys had a great time shopping (it's so much fun to be able to do this in life, huh?!)
ReplyDeleteBlessings!
Jill
looks like you had a blast. I so often look and start to want to buy, buy, buy!!!!
ReplyDeleteI bought one that says "the best looking" in Spanish-I couldn't resisit it!
Cathleen
Such adorable outfits! Trey's going to be such a stylin' baby. He's is such a blessed little boy. Only adopted babies get to be *chosen* by their mommas. So happy for you Heidi!
ReplyDelete