Friday, November 13, 2009
Daaaa!
This is one of the videos my mom and dad took when they were in Haiti. We watch them all on a regular basis because to put it bluntly THIS WAIT SUCKS! It helps to watch Trey Amos in action and he just makes us laugh.
Anyways, since I don't have any NEWS to post (such as getting out of IBESR) I decided to post a video instead. Hopefully it works. He's such a cute little munchkin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That video makes me laugh and cry all at the same time! He's absolutely so adorable!
ReplyDeleteHow cute! Thanks for sharing... :-) I am so sorry about the "no status change" Heidi... I am so praying... but you know that.
ReplyDeleteoh my! too adorable! must have him home.
ReplyDeletei, too, am sorry about ibesr.
i love watching him squirm around and say DDAAAA.
awesome!
Cathleen
Heidi, the pictures were cute enough, but this video is too much! He's adorable and beautifula and fun all in one! Praying you'll be out of IBESR soon.
ReplyDeleteLisa
Hey Heidi!
ReplyDeleteSOOOOO cute!!! I keep checking for your status change and going into the next stage.. Anyday!! :)
Jill