Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The Best News Yet!!!

I was all bummed out this morning because today marks our SIX MONTH anniversary of being in IBESR....

But, I just got an email this afternoon from GLA! WE ARE OUT!!!!! Now our dossier is being prepared for Parquet. The estimated timeline for Parquet is 3-8 months, so hopefully it is a shorter stay than the one in IBESR. I called Brady at work and told him the good news, and everyone in my office is jumping up and down for joy! We are so elated!

6 comments:

  1. Okay, I just turned around and went back to the house so I could see your news! This is incredible - Brady was RIGHT!! Oh Heidi, I am SO happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE!
    THIS IS THE BEST NEWS EVER!
    i am so happy for you!
    i feel such relief. it was torture, and i'm on the "outside"
    AWESOME! happy american thanksgiving! :-)
    Cathleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH!!!!!!!!! We are so happy for you guys! Praying for less than three months!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I check the blog every day too many times a day to count and the one night I am gone there is GREAT news!!!! SO, SO, happy for this next step and praying that it will move quickly!!! XOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! What awesome news. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tina, Me too. I check, check, check! And then what am I doing when the excitement comes? Parent teacher conferences! I was so excited with Jake's big note in marker IBESR IS HISTORY!!!!! Yay! We know there is movement. It's actually happening. We do praise God for this, even though I wish he was a little more on our timeline!

    ReplyDelete