Saturday, October 10, 2009

Friends

Brady and I had a couple of pretty rough days this week...I won't go into the details. When my friends at work, however, heard the word they jumped to the rescue. After I had been away for half a day, I arrived at work the next morning, and found this huge card on my desk, as well as a latte, pringles, a decent amount of chocolate, and two cans of coke to get me through the rest of the week! (Yes, we eat junk food once in a while in our office!)


Notice Trey's and Sam's hand prints on the tree along with everyone else's!


What awesome friends you guys all are! It is so amazing to have people in our lives who are just constantly supporting us through all the ups and downs.

Oh, and here's another special little friend who keeps us going. I don't know what we'd do without this little girl.

3 comments:

  1. i love this post! i am so happy you are surrounded by such love. i love the tree idea. you know i love that phrase "friendship is a sheltering tree" and i love how they used their hands...trey's and sam's too!
    look at the gigantic dog tongue. that's gonna be all over trey's face!
    cathleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was so cool to read Heidi... sometimes you don't even know how much people are pulling for you and supporting you until you see outward things like this. How neat! Love this... Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw that is so awesome!! You have great work friends!!

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete