Anyways, he is doing really well--seems to be getting a bit chubbier and has grown some of his hair back! He did look at us on the computer screen a lot and seemed to be responding to our voices. The volunteers had to move the computer keyboard so that he wouldn't just spend all of his time playing with that!
"Hello world!":

"I'm so serious sometimes...":

"...But not all the time":




.png)



how fantastic! look at all of his new expressions!! and sitting?! what a champ!
ReplyDeletedid you ask if they would continue the sessions?
awesome.
Cathleen
Great shots Heidi - thanks for sharing him with us! Trey Amos is really looking healthy and strong; so good to see! :-) I think the 3 of us (Cathleen, us, you) are all on the same schedule... I sure hope the process "opens up" a bit during our wait!
ReplyDeleteJill
I second that Jill!
ReplyDeleteCathleen