This won't mean much to too many people, but we found out Trey Amos' IBESR file number yesterday. We were a bit concerned because although we had been told his file entered IBESR, we hadn't received the actual file number until just now. The staff at GLA explained that it takes a little while to get the number once the file has entered IBESR.
We are looking forward to our next webcam session on June 27, and really hoping that the volunteers at GLA are able to continue this fundraiser! We don't mind donating extra money to the orphanage if it means seeing Trey Amos once a month!
Oh, and for those of you who don't know, Grandpa and Grandma S (that sounds so funny to say!) have confirmed their flights, etc, and are headed down to volunteer at GLA for the last two weeks of August. They will be volunteering in the Toddler House, but will likely spend every spare moment in the Baby House with their Number One Grandson!!
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yes, we will!!!
ReplyDeleteGrandpa and Grandma VR are happy for them too! We will send our hugs along with them! (Maybe even an extra big suitcase to take Trey home!) Did I write that?!!
ReplyDeleteHeidi! I saw your ISBER number and was so excited that you got the news you were waiting for. It's funny.. I check our stuff, then yours. Then other names I know. But, in that order :) It does mean a lot getting the number!
ReplyDeleteI hear that in the evenings volunteers can give extra care to kids they connect with/need it/etc...so, I know of TWO little ones who would love it :) Exciting news for you this week. Can't wait to hear about the webcam.
Cathleen
Another step to cross off the list. I am going to connect with you by phone this week!!
ReplyDeleteThinking of you and hope your webcam session goes really well in a couple of day!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Jill