Friday, May 8, 2009

Trey Amos' Buddy Jacob

I'm part of a Yahoo group for people adopting from God's Littlest Angels. It has been a great way to connect with other people going through the exact same long and trying process that we are going through.

Cathleen (from Michigan) and I started exchanging emails after we met through the Yahoo group. We had gone through similar experiences prior to receiving our proposals, and as of last week, Cathleen and her husband were still waiting for their proposal.

It was so exciting when Cathleen announced on the Yahoo group that they received their proposal, and GUESS WHO IT IS??

It's Trey Amos' little friend, Jacob, who we heard about from Dixie in our April update!

We just thought it was so cool that we had been connecting here in North America and our little boys were already buddies in the NICU at GLA!

Here is a pic of cutie pie Jacob!

1 comment:

  1. I love knowing they amuse each other! it's so nice they have each other.
    cathleen

    ReplyDelete