Saturday, April 25, 2009

Web Cam Visit with Trey Amos

Well, today we got to see our little sweetheart on web cam! What a happy and active little guy! He is just about four months old now, and is doing all of the things a little four month old should be doing! We got to see lots of smiles and giggles--he loves being tickled by the volunteers. Unfortunately we couldn't figure out how to record the entire session, but we did get some awesome still pictures. They are not the clearest, but that is just the nature of web cam.


"Here I am world!":


"On my tummy":




"Mmmm... a sucker!":



"Sitting with my bottle":



"Oh now they want to put me back on my tummy":



"Now I'm mad!!!":






"But I know how to get what I want! I just wanted to sit up again!":


It was SO great to see him in real life and to hear his little giggles! He is pretty popular with the staff and volunteers apparently and we are SO glad to know he is loved and he is in good hands for the time being. WHAT a little CUTIE! We really are the luckiest people in the world to have such a wonderful little boy waiting for us!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, so wonderful to see these pictures!!...and he is a very blessed young man to have such a great Mommy and Daddy waiting for him!!! (And of course some excited Grandpas and Grandmas and Aunties and Uncles and cousins!!)
    Thanks for sharing this with us all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful little boy! What a huge blessing he is in our lives already, and he has no idea! I love those smiles and those bright eyes that just seem to say, "Don't you just think I'm the cutest thing ever?" Yes, everyone is blessed with him in our lives! Thank you God!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww! That's wonderful. Being able to see him on the web cam you would be able to see so much more of his personality than you can in a still photo.
    I can't wait till Trey can come home with you guys but until then it is good to know that he is so well cared for and that you are able to connect with him in this way. Nice for you and for him too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for posting your pics. He is adorable and the photos are wonderful. Congratulations on such a wonderful web cam visit with your sweet son!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is soooo Cute!
    So exciting that you guys got visit over webcam, its amazing what technology can do! Congratulations again!

    ReplyDelete